- If you would like to use Arnold in production you can subscribe or buy a license.
- You need an Arnold license for each TeamRender client.
- Solid Angle issues floating licenses that require an RLM license server.
- Autodesk issues floating licenses that use the Autodesk network license manager.
- With a valid license key installed, the Arnold watermark will disappear from your rendered images.
Connect to License Server
Arnold uses this information to connect to the license server.
For monthly subscriptions and other licenses issued by Solid Angle, you need the port and computer name of the license server computer. The default port is 5053. If the license server is the same computer where Arnold is installed, then you can use 5053@localhost
For annual subscriptions and other licenses issued by Autodesk, you need the computer name of the license server computer.
No port number is necessary.
If the license server is the same computer where Arnold is installed, then you can use @localhost
Multiple servers can be defined with the semi-colon (;) separator on Windows, and the colon ( : ) on OSX and Windows.
When you press Enter or click Connect, the plugin tests the connection to the license server.
The dialog edits the solidangle_LICENSE and ADSKFLEX_LICENSE_FILE environment variables.
This dialog gives detailed information about the status of the defined license servers for troubleshooting. If you experience any problems querying a license from the license server, please contact email@example.com and attach the output of the dialog: click Copy and paste it to your email, or click Save to File... and attach the file.
Get MAC address
Install Trial License
Once you have sent us the Mac address and received your trial license (.lic) file, you can install it here.