2 July 2018
This is a bug fix release, fixing issues with procedural expansion and alembic packed primitive translation.
This release uses Arnold 22.214.171.124 and OpenVDB 4.0.0.
Binaries available for the following Houdini, Houdini FX, Houdini Indie and Houdini Education production builds:
and for the following platforms:
- Linux x86_64 (gcc4.8)
- Windows 7 x64 (vc14)
- Mac OS X 10.8+ (clang7.3)
Please note that Houdini Apprentice does not support third-party renderers and thus cannot run HtoA.
Support Arnold alembic procedural parameters as Houdini primitive attributes (htoa#1056)
Read the pscale alembic property as a width with the alembic procedural (htoa#1070)
Fix shutter range for motion blur on alembic packed primitives (htoa#1048)
- Set camera shutter to zero on alembic procedurals if the motion blur is disabled on the ROP (htoa#1011)
Updates for arnold denoiser ROP parameters (htoa#1025)
Motion blur on instances of procedurals (core#7176)
- Point Velocities on instanced procedurals motion blur fixed (htoa#1021)
- Alembic packed primitive fixes (htoa#1058)
- Alembic curves render with correct width (htoa#1072)
See also the Arnold 126.96.36.199 release notes for the full list of core enhancements and fixes.