February 20, 2018
This version uses the Arnold 126.96.36.199 core.
This version includes the following fixes:
MtoA 188.8.131.52 is a hotfix release, containing the following bugfixes :
- Fixed several crashes and malfunctions in the Arnold Render View.
- "Solo" shader feature in Material Viewer wasn't working for most of Arnold shaders.
- Fixed IPR update issue when deforming mesh lights, or editing a mesh displacement.
- Fixed double transformation applied on particles system which are parented.
- Fixed error in ParticleSampler shader.
- Volume visibility on shapes wasn't exported properly.
- Hiding legacy "padding" attributes from volumes, which were previously ignored.
- State and Trace Set shaders couldn't be created from Hypershade.
- OSL binaries were not executable on Mac.
- Moved the merge AOVs parameter in the common render settings, along with the other EXR parameters.
|#3331||Maya crash when selecting ARV AOV that has been deleted in Render Settings.|
|#3247||[OSX] oslc and oslinfo are not executable|
|#3296||crash when opening ARV if a snapshot was selected and another scene was opened|
|#3259||AiColorCorrect exposure is clamped to zero in Maya|
|#3272||aiNodes for Solo functionality in Hypershade Material Viewer|
|#3274||ARV does not update when you change Displacement Attributes > Height on a shape|
|#3277||MtoA is not releasing lock on .tx files on disk on File > New.|
|#3281||Double transforms of nParticles|
|#3283||Canceling a render in Render View with Esc throws error [MtoA]|
|#3294||Using ParticleSampler results in a "MtoaUserDataFloat does not exist" error|
|#3323||ARV: Legacy status bar display can disappear from Maya prefs|
|#3329||ARV sometimes appears shrunk|
|#3333||Volume visibility not exported properly|
|#3334||IPR update fail : deforming mesh lights|
|#3340||Hide legacy "padding" attribute in volumes|
|#3302||Expose state shaders|
|#3317||RenderSettings - add merge AOV under EXR options|